ILP Partners Limited Privacy NoticeFormed in 2022, Industrial & Logistics Property Partners LLP (ILP Partners) specialise in the large scale industrial and logistics property sector, and are fully compliant with the requirements as set out in the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018.
Third party data may be included in a client order. In this event this data is checked for its GDPR compliance.
Legal basis to process your personal dataILP Partners Privacy Notice states how we utilise and protect any information we collect or that you provide to us. We will ensure your privacy is protected and should we ask you to provide or confirm certain information by which you can be identified it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Due to the nature of our business it is not practical for us to ask every individual for his/her consent. We have assessed our and our clients business interests in carrying out property marketing activities and we have carefully considered the impact of the use of personal data could potentially have on individuals’ rights. Our databases contain business data, which is used to promote property and property services within the UK and such activities are unlikely to affect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals concerned. We have, therefore, concluded that the most appropriate lawful grounds for the processing of your personal data is our and our clients’ legitimate interests. In accordance with Recital 47: “The processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes may be regarded as carried out for a legitimate interest.”
What personal information does ILP Partners collect?Our data providers speak directly to businesses and organisations to confirm or verify information held on our business database and, therefore, provide you with a service that you may require. When contacting you they do this by telephone or by means of information already in the public domain. The information they collect or verify is:
- Name and position/title
- Organisation name, activity, sector and number of employees
- Business contact information including address, telephone number, website address and email address
How do we protect it?ILP Partners will ensure your information is kept secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard the information we hold and collect. These are physical, managerial, administrative and IT related processes.
Your rightsYou have the right to:
- Request to see the personal data we hold about you. This includes the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we process any of your personal data.
- Request that we correct any inaccuracies in the personal data we hold on you.
- From May 2018, in certain circumstances you may have the right to be forgotten (ie to have your personally identifiable data deleted).
- In certain situations you have the right to ask for processing of your personal data to be restricted because there is some disagreement about its accuracy or legitimate usage.
- Request that we do not process your personal data for property direct marketing and that we will keep your contact details to ensure that no further contact is made.
- Object to our processing of your personal data if we are relying on legitimate interest as the lawful ground for processing.
- Request the transfer of any personal data you have provided to us to a different organisation.
How do we use your personal data?We use your personal information for direct marketing purposes only. We may periodically despatch to you via post or email property information that may be of interest to you. We may also call you promoting buildings for rent or purchase currently on the market or professional services we consider might be of interest to you.
Data retentionWe store personal data for the purpose of our business database. As such we will only retain your personal data for as long as we believe it is up-to-date, ie as long as it is associated with a business that is included in our database. We verify our data periodically and if we learn that you are no longer involved with a business that is in our database we will remove your data from our records.
We shall comply with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 and the General Data Protection Regulations 2018, as amended, extended, re-enacted or replaced from time to time, and all applicable laws and regulations relating to the processing of personal data and privacy and the equivalent of any of the foregoing in any relevant jurisdiction.